Today, today I feel good.
For the first time in quite a long time, I have felt things that I haven’t felt since Ed’s been around. I feel good in the sense that I wasn’t anxious to get up and work out, or make sure I workout before eating or drinking. This morning I felt comfortable with waking up when I’m ready to get up, ad start the day off with a healthy breakfast.
This is something I’ve been working on throughout the entire year, and the feeling of being able to say I did it without feeling anxious about it is an amazing one.
Fully drank smoothie I made and realized afterwards I wanted to capture the moment..oops, sorry guys, I’ll make sure I take it before I drink it next time!
- 1 full sized ripe banana
- Tbsp of Kraft peanut butter or any other kind, could use natural or whatever you prefer
- Tbsp of Chia seeds (good for the digestive system)
- Frozen strawberries, about half a cup
- Half a cup of frozen blueberries
- A cup of water, and I mixed in just a little tiny bit of orange juice to get sort of a refreshing and wake up feeling to my day
- Half a cup of yogurt
Today I am off to chemistry class at 12:30, and then have a 3 hour break between my next class which is biology. I’m going to use the time in between to study for biology with friends, I ended up making a really helpful study guide last night at school. It took me almost 2 hours to do but it was worth it for sure. Anyways guys that’s it for my morning post, I might be back later with a blog but if not have a great day and stay positive!